Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Carols!

So Christmas in our house doesn't normally begin until the first Monday of the month when we put our Christmas Tree up for Family Home Evening, (which this year would mean we would have to wait a whole 'nother week!!!) but we've decided to put it up on Thursday night which I am so excited about!!! So excited that I couldn't wait till Thursday night and have put on the Christmas carols already! And all of a sudden it feels like Christmas is here!!!!

It really does help having kids old enough to be excited about Christmas - they ask every day when Santa is coming. I have decided just today that I HAVE to organise an anvent calendar - its too hard trying to explain that Christmas is still 4 weeks away!!! Maybe if they can see an anvent calendar it will help the explaining process. I'll be sure to post pictures when I complete it...:)

ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!! Carols just brings the spirit of chirstmas so much - I'm loving it and its making me feel happy today!

So - carols from now on till the end of Christmas week. Thursday night we'll put the christmas tree up with all its pretty lights and decorations and make fondue for treats. This is a family tradition we've had for the past 3 years - the first year we made cheese as well as chocolate fondue but have realised for our little family that's probably a little bit rich so we've just gone with the chocolate fondue last year. Going from this photo the boys LOVE it!!!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! Hopefully we'll get around to share some christmas love with you all but if we don't we're thinking of you and wishing you the merriest of merry christmas's!!! xxx

I love Christmas Carols!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting us share with you, xxx