Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I am still recovering from all our family festivities last week - would it horrify you if I was to say I am still in my pyjama's at 12.30pm??? :) Its school holidays - I figure I'm allowed :) :) :)

I'm not quite ready to do a full write up, but thought I would share some of my favourite photos from the week...











I'll be back to hopefully share some photo's of the Cowboy Party we had - my younger sister painted this AMAZING photo booth with Woody and Jessie which was the highlight of the night, but unfortunately our camera was awhol and all the photo's from the night are on my older sister's point and shoot which is now in NSW. So - I will be back with those! :)

Hopefully my Dad had a really great time, and felt all the love we were trying to show through our efforts - we do love you lots and lots and lots Dad, and hope you had a wonderful wonderful birthday! xxx
Now to start thinking about Mum's 60th next year? sigh. Tired already! hehehehhee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting us share with you, xxx