Thursday, August 26, 2010

Crazy Munchkins

I just had to share these hilarious photo's with whoever's out there!!!! heheheh these kids make me giggle so hard sometimes!










How funny are they?? Well - they make me laugh anyway....:) :) :) They got their funny glasses from Aunty Lisa and have had fun playing with them all afternoon...the moustache have those party blower things in them which they can blow out...

I love how cute these kids can be - though they can also be totally annoying! West has kept us up the past 2 nights for about 1.5 hours each time (I may be exaggerating slightly - it definately feels longer then that though!!!!; and McKinley keeps randomly waking up as well - I just want a full nights sleep............................)

Anyway, funny masks or not, I love them to bits, sleepless nights or not - they amaze me with their funny-ness, their loveliness, and their individualness - life would not be the same without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting us share with you, xxx